Company Ecotip d.o.o. is a Slovene company based in Slovenske Konjice, founded in 1993. Throughout the years, we had a steady growth in the number of employees, the number of customers and suppliers. Now we have more than 90 employees. Our products are sold in 24 countries of the world, while in Slovenia we have the largest market share.
Our main activity is the production of ECOFIL filters. Filters are manufactured in accordance with EN779: 2012 standard and ISO 16890: 2016 and are used in a variety of conditions for various uses, namely:
Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC):
- filters for ventilation and air conditioning of air in factories, buildings, hospitals, computer centers, electronic industry, schools, shopping centers
- filters for varnishing booths such as prefilters, floor filters, ceiling filters and high temperature persistent filters for dryers
- filters for industrial filtration dedusting (tube and bag filters) for various conditions and applications in the pharmaceutical industry, cement plants, lime production, ironworks, steelworks, aluminum factories, wood and food industry, beverage and sugar factories, foundries, incinerators.
Filtration of liquids:
- galvanization, wastewater treatment, winemaking, pharmacy
Clean environment, our mission.
Ecotip d.o.o.’s main objective is to achieve a top position and remain a top domestic and international filter producer through quality, performance and client loyalty, efficiency and profitability. Our mission is a clean environment for healthier life of all people and our descendants.
This policy is based on the continuous implementation, maintenance and development of the integrated quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system, according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007, which will help us achieve the following goals:
- Customer-oriented processes and services, continuous development of service quality, maintaining the trust of traditional clients and gaining new clients;
- Protection of employees by identifying risk factors, evaluating work stations and implementing measures to prevent/diminish/remove the dangers of work accidents and occupational diseases, in order to ensure occupational health and safety;
- Limiting criminal and civil liability by complying with legal occupational health and safety regulations and other applicable requirements;
- Promotion of employee awareness and improvement of their professional skills regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- Improvement of management practices and compliance with legal applicable requirements;
- Identification of environment issues, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and reduction of the environmental impact;
- Considering and managing all aspects relevant in the context of the organization and according to owner’s expectations;
- Reaching the annual goals regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- Continuous improvement of the integrated quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system by performing annual analyses.
The management of the company is directly involved in reaching the goals regarding quality, environment protection, occupational health and safety, by ensuring the necessary resources for the continuous efficiency growth of the Integrated System for the Management, surveillance and assessment of all aspects related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety, analyzing the information received from employees, suppliers, clients and others in order to gain and maintain their trust.
The policy and the specific goals regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety are analyzed annually and updated whenever necessary, in order to ensure their continuous adequacy.
By implementing this policy we seek to ensure the prosperity of the organization and its members.